Shape in Eight is an 8 week fat loss challenge for females. The challenge is designed not only to give you results but also to educate you along the way so that you can do it on your own. There's no chicken, broccoli and rice diet plans you have to strictly follow and it doesn't involve hours of pounding on the treadmill. Build confidence, invest in yourself and enjoy the journey.
With the Shape in Eight Challenge you can expect:
- Progressive workout programmes chosen to suit your goals, abilities and lifestyle.
- Tailored nutrition, cardio + step goals
- In-depth nutrition guide
- Check-ins every 2 weeks
- Daily habit tracker
- Full consultation
- Gym-based programme (gym membership required)
- Downloadable app where you can track your workouts, nutrition (syncs with MyFitnessPal) and progress
- High protein recipe book (vegan option available)
The challenge starts on Monday 11th January 2021. Once purchased, you will be able to download a file with the next steps. A week before the challenge starts, you will receive an email with your consultation form for you to fill out (you will need a tape measure for this). A few days after you have filled that out, you will receive your in-app login information along with your first 4 week workout programme, chosen specifically for you.
If you choose this option and your gym then has to close due to COVID regulations, you will be provided with a tailored home workout programme to follow instead (free of charge).
The Shape in Eight Challenge is suitable for all fitness abilities, as long as you're injury free or have been cleared to exercise by your GP.